Accessibility statement for Materials for Quantum Network
This accessibility statement applies to m4qn.org website.
This website is run by Imperial College London. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen.
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand. AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- the text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window.
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
- some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- visit contact M4Qn page
- We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements,
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit contact M4Qn page and tell us any problems you are experiencing.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Materials for Quantum Network is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Non accessible content
The content that is not accessible is outlined below with details of where it fails the success criteria:
- 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value: Aria tags on location pins on Google maps embeds.
- 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value Aria tags on database filters not present (3rd party content)
Our Registration form page and account area features various accessibility errors such as:
- 4.1.2 missing labels and aria input field names
Although larger part of this form includes “optional” information entries, supportive tech users may find it difficult to complete mandatory fields as well. Especially the first part which is critical to create your account. Should you experience any difficulty with registration, please contact us directly on email@example.com we will provide support for your registration directly.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are working on the findings of our latest accessibility testing and are aiming to resolve all issues listed under Non-compliance section above, by the end of December 2023. Or to update our statement accordingly with outstanding issues by then.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 30.03.23. It was last reviewed on 30.03.23.
This website was last tested on 30.03.23.