QuantIC is offering a new quantum leap application opportunity. They are inviting applications from graduate and postdoctoral researchers to Quantum Leap, an entrepreneurship and innovation training programme. This programme aims to inspire participants to accelerate the successful commercialization of their research in quantum imaging and sensing technologies.
Having a business idea is not a prerequisite for participating in this programme. A general interest in exploring start-up and/or spin-out opportunities is sufficient. Participants can also take part in the initial sessions without any obligation to move forward in the programme.
Selected candidates will have the exclusive opportunity to travel to San Francisco during SPIE Photonics West, fully funded, to enhance their business networking skills. Pre-mission training, including pitch practice sessions, will be provided to build confidence when engaging with prospective customers, investors, and collaborators.
- Apply here: Application Form
- Eligibility: Early career researchers (PhD or postdoc) working within the Quantum Community in the UK.
- Team applications are welcome, although all individuals should register individually.
- Places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Early applications are encouraged.
- Statements of interest (150-word max) should be submitted before September 20th, 2023.
- Successful candidates will be notified by September 30th, 2023.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com