NPL are looking for an experienced and motivated researcher in the area of low loss electronics. You will join the Quantum Materials and Sensors Group, based at the state-of-the-art laboratory in Teddington (South West London). NPL welcome applications from scientists with experimental background in the field of spintronics, quantum materials, neuromorphic/probabilistic computing.
Research Scientist In Low Loss Electronics
- Closing Date: 17 Mar 2023
- Organisation: The National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
- Department: Quantum Materials and Sensors
- Location: Teddington, United Kingdom
- Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: Competitive + Benefits
This link will take you to an external website for more information.
Posted on 20th February 2023 in Jobs